Friday, 27 February 2015

Week 6 - Screen Cast O Matic


This  is  my  Screen  Cast  O  Matic  Video.  I  am  a  big  Golf  Fan  so  I  decided  to  put  up  Rory  McIlroy's  Stats  on  the  PGA  Tour  from  2014. This weeks topic was based around the subject of Video Communication. This weeks lab was an E-Lab and therefore did not take place in Newstead. For this Lab, we had to create our own Screen Cast O Matic. A Screen cast O Matic is a video presenting a collection of data or information that you have acquired. I based my Screen Cast O Matic around the topic of golf and specifically Rory McIlroy's PGA tour stats from 2014. The reason I did this is because I am a big fan of golf and I want to show this via my Screen Cast O Matic. In order to create our own Screen Cast O Matic we were given a set of instructions via Blackboard. Overall from this E-Lab, I learned how to create and develop my own Screen Cast o Matic and how to show this information on a video. Below is the link to the Screen Cast O matic website which gives you details on how to develop your own video. http://www.screencast-o-matic.com. Here is also a range of instructions in which you can upload your video file to Youtube 5. Open a new tab and go to www.google.com. 6. Select the Record button to start recording your session. Note: The frame will turn into a solid red line. 7. Move your mouse in to the Google search box, type UCD and select Images from the left hand side / top of your screen. 8. Select Done on your recording tool. 9. Select Publish to YouTube. 10. Fill out the Publish to YouTube form on the right hand side of your screen and select Upload to YouTube e.g. Title – How to conduct a Google image search. (Don’t forget to add a description and tags!)

No comments:

Post a Comment