Friday, 20 February 2015
Week 2 MIT Inventor Part 1
This week we began learning how to use the MIT App Inventor. This was in order to help us build an App known as HelloPurr. This week was also our first face to face tutorial with Shane. At the beginning of the class he showed us how to use the MIT App Inventor. Then via Blackboard we were given a set of instructions and we began to build our own HelloPurr App. The HelloPurr App had many features including a Picture of a Kitty on the front of the App as well as a Kitty sound to help back up the picture. From this face to face Tutorial I learned how to create my own App and all the features that go along with making your own App. This will be beneficial in my overall understanding of the Module. These are some of the things I learned from my first face to face tutorial of this module. Below are the links to the MIT App Inventor and the Application I have made.
http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/hellopurr.html
http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/#6084813116145664
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment