Friday, 20 February 2015

Week 3 MIT Inventor Part 2

This week was the second of our face to face tutorials in Newstead for this module. This weeks class was very similar to last weeks class. It was again based around building our own App via the MIT App Inventor. Again at the beginning of the class, Shane went through the steps on how to create your own App. Then, again via Blackboard we were given a set of instructions to build an App similar to the HelloPurr one from the week before. The App we made this week was called the Magic 8 Ball. Again it had some distinctive features including a picture of an 8 ball and the sound of an 8 ball when you pocket it in a game of pool or snooker. From this tutorial, I recapped on my learning of how to use the MIT App Inventor and all the distinctive features that go along with creating your own App. These are the main points which I took from the second face to face tutorial. Below is the link to the Magic 8 ball App I made. http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/#6084813116145664

No comments:

Post a Comment